Ashland County Farm Tour
Saturday, Sep 27, 2014 - Sunday, Sep 28, 2014
10:30am-6pm & 12:30pm-6pm
Self-guided in Ashland County
Detailed fliers with maps will be available at all stops.
This year in conjunction with the Ashland Farm Tour Sept. 27 and 28, Ashland County Farm Bureau will be sponsoring a 5K race/walk. Following the race, participants will have the option to visit stops on the Farm Tour to receive additional rewards.
Farm Tour stops:
1. Triple M Ranch - 794 County Rd 2404 Loudonville, OH 44842
2. Wooden Nickle Farms (Doug Nickle’s Family) – 2522 County Road 377, Loudonville, OH 44842
Ohio Cattlemen’s Association will have a food booth.
3. Byland Animal Hospital - 529 Wooster Rd, Loudonville, OH 44842
4. Cleo Redd Fisher Museum - 203 E Main St, Loudonville, OH 44842
5. Mowery Cider Mill - 659 County Road 2920, Loudonville, OH 44842
6. Loudonville Farmers Equity (S.R. 39 location) - 514 W Main St, Loudonville, OH 44842
Back Yard BBQ will have a food booth
7. Ayers Farm Inc. – 820 STATE ROUTE 39, Perrysville, OH 44864
Ice cream will be available.
Go to http://ofbf.org/counties/ashland/blog/8837/ for the information for the Ashland County Farm Bureau 5k run and the pictures of the T-shirts to be given out for it. Registration for the 5k is $25 per person. Proceeds benefit Loudonville Athletic Boosters.
Sponsored by the Ashland County Farm Bureau
« Back to Calendar